Aasha Group of Hostels is one of the leading names to cater to the need of the students undergoing coaching for Medical & Engineering careers at Aakash Institute. We have separate hostels for boys and girls. Aasha Group of Hostels is the result of the cumulative persistent hard work of a great visionary Mrs. Neelam Singh. Her sincerity, integrity, dedication and inspiring leadership in providing quality hostel services to thousands of students have brought her laurels. She has been instrumental in turning the dreams of aspiring students come true.
At Aasha Group of Hostels we have been nurturing students for last 16 years to help them excel in their career in Medical & Engineering streams. Enrol with us today to experience the best in hostel facilities and achieve your goal by getting selected for good college.
Aasha Hostel attracts students from almost all states/union territories in India. We have had students from far off places like Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jammu & Kashmir, Himanchal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Eastern States (Manipur, Nagaland, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya), West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana etc. We are a mini India, an example of national integrity.
CS Education Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi.
Mata Jhandewalan Educational and Welfare Society.
Dr. MPS Group College of Business Studies, Agra.
Dr. MPS Group College of Hotel Management, New Delhi.
Dr. MPS Group College of Hotel Management, Agra.
Dr. MPS World School, Agra.
Dr. MPS Group College of IT & Management, Mathura*
Dr. MPS Group College of Technology, Mathura*
Aasha Hostels, New Delhi.
Aasha International, New Delhi.
10.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Sunday) All the enquiries regarding hostel should be made only during above mentioned timings.
11.00am to 1.00pm
4.30pm to 6.00pmSaturday
11.00am to 1.00pm
4.30pm to 6.00pmSunday
11.00am to 1.00pm
4.30pm to 6.00pm
has been booked, thereafter available seat will be offered.
(a) The first instalment of Hostel fee is payable in advance by Cash or Bank draft in favour of AASHA HOSTEL, payable at New Delhi only.
(b) Subsequent instalments of hostel fee will be paid by post dated local/CBS (at par) Cheques at the time of admission only.
(c) Medical & other facilities like AC, laundry, milk, provided by the hostel are to be paid extra.
(d) Late fee fine at the rate of Rs. 100/- per day will be charged upto 10th of the due month, thereafter fine will be increased…to Rs. 200/- per day upto 20th of the due month. If the fee still remains unpaid, the student is required to leave the hostel by 20th of the month on discipline ground (for disobedience/non payment of fee for the next month).
(e) Fee is to be deposited in Head Office (West: A-1/12, Janak Puri & South: N-18 in advance i.e. Fee of June 2017 is to be deposited by 4th May 2017 and so on).
- If any student pays the hostel fee/caution money/registration fee and wants to withdraw before boarding in the hostel, Rs. 3500/- will be deductedand the balance amount will be refunded along with PDC’s deposited, if any.
- If a student leaved the hostel within 30 days from the date of boarding in the hostel due to whatsoever reason, then fee for number of days stayed plus Rs. 3500/- will be deducted and balance amount (including caution money) will be refunded along with PDC’s deposited, if any.
- Caution money will not be refunded to a student, expelled/rusticated from hostel.
- Those leaving hostel on/or later than 30 April 2017 will be refunded full amountof caution money.
- Caution money is not refundable to a student who has not paid fee upto 31st Jan. 2018.
- Part of caution money is refundable to a student who leaves the hostel as under:
a) After 31st Jan 2018 (50% of caution money)
b) After 28th Feb 2018 (60% of caution money)
c) After 31st Mar. 2018 (75% of caution money)
d) After 30th Apr. 2018 (100% of cation money)
- All refund cheques will be issued inthe name of student/parnet only. The cheques will be dated 16th July 2018.
- There will be no refund of fee. Students can stay till end of the month for which fee has been paid.